Format PDF doc with Google Slides links inside
Test Anxiety activities
What are good coping skills for test anxiety? Reflect and Apply coping skills in a game
This product is a great tool after you present your Guidance lesson of Test Anxiety. This game is about What are good coping skills for test anxiety disorder. This product is a PDF document with 31 pages, ASCA standards, and help student reflect on What is TEST ANXIETY, symptoms, coping strategies, and how to overcome test anxiety. Students can create a dice of emotions, play, identify and suggest coping skills for the characters and write them down.
Activities – What are good coping skills for test anxiety?
- Color, cut, fold, and glue the cube.
- Roll the dice and see where it lands.
- Suggest a few good coping skills for our friend in the picture.
- Write your responses in the paper.
- Includes teacher’s guide
- 1 Check for understanding Foldable book (also can be used as a pretest or posttest)
- 2 different ways to do the activities
- PDF doc with a Story Dice activity with 31 pages- It is a game and contains the images in color and BW.
- Dice templates in color and BW (4 in color, 3 BW)
- 18 papers with writing prompts
- Educator’s guide
- ASCA standards
Test anxiety disorder is one of the most common things in students and adults. Students are able to identify tips for test anxiety coping skills, and more. It teaches students how to recognize strong emotions and calm down to cope better and relax before, during, and after a test.
ASCA NATIONAL STANDARDS
Domain: Academic Development
A: A1: Improve self-concept
A: A2: Acquire Skills for Improving Learning
Domain: Personal/Social Development
PS: A1: Acquire Self Knowledge
PS: A2: Acquire Interpersonal Skills
PS: C1: Acquire Personal Safety Skills