Optimistic Thinking Bilingual Hats ideal for promoting positive thinking, and positive self-talk. If you are looking to spice up your lesson about Optimistic Thinking here, you can find ideas for your lesson, recommended books, a bilingual activity, and more. The kids love these hats.
- The lesson, recommendations, and instructions
- Positive affirmations-Optimistic Thinking
- What is Positive Thinking for kids?
- English and Spanish hats
- One set to trace, color, and cut
- One set to trace only the Title and blank bubbles for them to write positive things about themselves.
- 6 Different kids to choose from with different styles, hairs, and more.
***We greatly appreciate a 5-star review.
ASCA Mindsets and Behaviors for Students Success
- M 2. Self Confidence in the ability to succeed.
- M 5. Belief in using abilities to their fullest to achieve high-quality results and outcomes.
- M 6. Positive attitude toward work and learning.
***Not for commercial use, personal use only.
Questions? We speak English and Spanish. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Look for the green star on my shop homepage and click it to become a follower. You will now receive emails with the new items in the store.
TPT Español TPT Store
Sign up for our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hmRxOT
Other products you may like
Feelings check in- Bilingual- Fist to Five Craft
School Counseling Google Forms and Printable- Data Trackers
Coping Skills Cards- Mindful Minutescards
Counseling signs and forms- Starter Bundle
Mindfulness and coping skills posters for kids and your classroom
SEL Google slides and virtual office
Looking for Freebies
Freebie- On a dog scale, How do you feel today?
Freebie- Mindful Minutes-Relax sign
There are no reviews yet.