Mindful Minutes, Calming Strategies, Stress Management posters for students. How does stress management help? This product aims to help your students with visual concepts on calming down by using different techniques to manage stress, practice coping strategies, mindful minutes, and more. Have you ever been teaching a lesson, and students start getting anxious, can’t concentrate, or have a tantrum? Yes, right. Who doesn’t? You can place these posters in your classroom or office and use them as needed to teach, discuss, and talk to students about how to calm down. It has visuals, find a strategy, circle it and call to action, do it. The product is designed for teachers, counselors, social workers, or administrators who want to teach, discuss, and practice coping strategies with their students.
Laminate and take this excellent tool to guide a conversation with your students.
Have you ever thought about how I can do my mindful minutes more accurately? This worksheet is suitable for your fingertips. Laminate them and prepare them for your classroom, office, or individual or small group counseling sessions. Do you know that it works better when you provide options for students? You give them a voice, and they feel empowered while deciding how they want to feel or what they can do to help themselves.
- 4 different styles in 7 colors, blue, yellow, red, green, pink, purple, navy blue
- · Size”8.5×11″
- 4 styles in 24″X36″
- ZIP FILE
Use it in your
- Morning Meetings
- Cool Down Corner
- Individual Counseling or
- Small Groups
How can I use it? How can this resource help me?
- Print this resource and laminate them. Make sure that it is accessible for you and your students. Teach and discuss the purpose of those posters and the different strategies. Model and practice with them a few. Use it in your morning meetings, community time, or community circles. Once they are familiar with the posters, give them the signs when they are acting out or not focused, allowing them to select one and practice it in your peace corner or outside your door where you can see them.
- You can place these posters in your classroom or office and use them as needed to teach, discuss, and talk to students about how to calm down. It has visuals, find a strategy, circle it and call to action, do it.
This is a resource for teachers, counselors, social workers, or administrators. It provides a visual concept of techniques the students can use to calm down, practice coping skills, mindful minutes, stents with special needs, autism, coping strategies for students in online learning, coping skills for depression, and calm down when angry.
Other products you may like
- Bilingual Sensory Craft- Feelings Check-in
- Coping Skills Cards
- Virtual Classrooms
- SEL Virtual Classrooms with activities
Other articles related:
- Tips To Help Your Students Identify and Talk About Their Feelings
- 15 Coping skills strategies for kids
- Healthy Coping Strategies for Kids
- How to defuse a child’s tantrum with one question
- What are coping skills?
***Not for commercial use, personal use only.
- Questions? We speak English and Spanish. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hmRxOT