What is a mom?
Moms come in all shapes and sizes, cultures, ethnicities, languages, forms, and personalities. Some people say that moms also could be the one who raises you, not the one who gives birth to you. The reality is that a mom can be any female figure who can provide you with love, and support, raises you and gives you advice and attention throughout your life, and more. Also, sometimes our dads can be our mom and dad in one person.
Birth moms and Absent moms
Birth moms can be absent for so many reasons that sometimes are hard to understand. Some of them died, left home, moved to a new country or place, were incarcerated, and more. We can’t control sad things; they are outside of the circle of control.
You can control …
How do you show appreciation to the amazing females you have in your life and/or your MOM.
If you can identify many characteristics of the person you love, that means it is a GREAT MOM AND A VIP (Very Important Person)!
55 reasons to be thankful for you
I thank you for:
- Loving me
- Raising me
- Helping me when…
- Being a hard worker
- Helping me plant my flowers.
- Being strong-minded
- Telling me to wash my hands and take care of my things.
- Teaching me
- Washing my clothes, doing laundry, and putting them away
- Loving me unconditionally
- Being selfless and caring for others
- Being funny
- Telling me not to give up
- Giving me advices
- Helping me plant my flowers
- Taking care of me when I was sick
- Telling me to take my medicine
- Taking me to the doctor
- Helping me embrace my culture
- Helping me embrace the way I look
- Letting me blast music in the car with you
- Making home-cooked meals
- Showing me how to cook
- Painting my nails
- Trusting me to drive
- Making my photo album
- Sharing your things, even if it was yours
- Asking questions all day even if you repeated them
- Helping me
- Pushing me to speak up when something is wrong
- Traveling to new places
- Allowing me to watch TV and/or play with electronics
- Taking me to the mall and window shopping
- Letting me play until it was dark outside
- For buying me stuff
- Celebrating the Holidays with me
- Being the best role model
- Teaching me the most important life lessons
- Never giving up on me
- Letting me join school sports
- Helping with my homework
- Your encouragement
- Leading me through the right path.
- Cheering me from the sidelines
- Cleaning up after me
- Helping me make certain decisions
- Correcting me when I was wrong
- Forgiving me if I’ve hurt your feelings
- Putting up with me
- Providing me with everything I need
- Building new and old memories
- Saying I love you
- All the sacrifices you made
- All the things you do
0 Comments for “55 Reasons To Be Thankful For Your Mom!”